The Balearic Yacht Show starts this Thursday 3rd June 2021 online and there are even more features for those who have registered. Don’t miss your chance to attend this unique hybrid event with the Palma International Boat Show until June 6th.
For this year’s hybrid event, we have introduced a range of new features to bring exhibitors, visitors and industry professionals together including
● Conferences held by some of the top industry speakers that are available on the Balearic Yacht Show Dashboard.
● Attendees will have access to a personalised dashboard that shows the full list of attendees and allows them to interact with exhibitors directly.
● Each exhibitor will have their own virtual stand through the Dashboard which allows visitors to interact with them and attend workshops, seminars and contact them directly with enquiries.
● This year, the Palma International Boat Show joins forces with the Balearic Yacht Show to create the first-ever hybrid event with a live connection being streamed from the physical show which means that visitors could be interviewed and broadcast live onto our platform.
● QR codes will also be all around the show itself for people to scan and join in on exhibitors’ online sessions.
Palma International Boat Show Hybrid Event
Following the success of the event that took place in November 2020 with over 150 exhibitors, 3000 attendees and over 40 conferences, the Balearic Yacht Show powered by the Mallorca Chamber of Commerce and the Balearic Marine Cluster has this year joined forces with the Palma International Boat Show to create the first hybrid yachting event in the Mediterranean which will be streamed live through the Dashboard from 4 pm-7 pm CET every day.
Networking Sessions at Balearic Yacht Show Aside from meeting people through the Balearic Yacht Show Dashboard, this year Ben Taylor, an expert in marketing for recreational boating and superyacht industries is hosting the Balearic Yacht Show Networking Lunch which is taking place on June 3rd at 3pm CET. This is your chance to network with other like-minded marine industry professionals in an organised networking session. Participants can share knowledge, make connections and meet new people in the yachting industry. There will be individual breakout rooms covering specific industry topics and you’ll have the chance to talk to different groups throughout the session. Don’t miss your chance to make new contacts at BYS2021!