The eighth IRC European Championship will be held from Monday 29th May to Saturday 3rd June 2023 in Cannes. The event will be organised by the Yacht Club de Cannes with the support of the Pôle Course of the Yacht Club de France and the Royal Ocean Racing Club.
The Notice of Race is online on the MANAGE2SAIL website and entries are open:
- Event: IRC European Championship 2023
- Official Notice Board (Including the NoR): MANAGE2SAIL Official Notice Board
- Registration: MANAGE2SAIL Registration
The IRC Classes are defined as follow:
- IRC 0: TCC equal or over 1.300
- IRC 1: TCC below 1.300 and equal or over 1.150
- IRC 2: TCC below 1.150 and equal or over 1.065
- IRC 3: TCC below 1.065 and equal or over 1.010
- IRC 4: TCC below 1.010 and equal or over 0.940
IRC ENDORSED certificates are required to participate in the event.
As a major event of the international IRC season, the Cannes IRC European Championship 2023 aims to bring together more than 60 boats around a programme based on tactical and coastal courses, as well as a long coastal race.
As a tourist hotspot of international renown, the Cannes region offers all the facilities for reception and logistics, both for the boats and their crews. All maritime and port services and infrastructures are available on site.
The Yacht Club de Cannes, the City and the Marinas of Cannes are delighted to welcome the sailors to the IRC European Championship 2023, and are working in close collaboration with the IRC Rating, the YCF and the RORC.